March 8, 2021
To Our Valued Patients,
The Governor of Texas issued new Executive Orders on March 2nd reversing the mask mandate and allowing all businesses to re-open. The Governor’s press release states, “Businesses may still limit capacity or implement additional safety protocols at their own discretion.” In order to remain consistent with existing CDC guidelines, and as it is our top priority to provide our patients and staff with a safe environment, our policies will remain unchanged at this time.
Policies to remain in effect:
1. We continue to require that all individuals coming to our clinics for treatments wear face coverings.
2. We will still screen patients and take temperature upon your arrival.
3. Please come alone for your appointment.
4. Please maintain social distancing while in the clinic lobby.
5. In the event the lobby is at capacity, we will escort you directly to a treatment room to wait for your provider.
6. All Total Med providers and staff will be wearing masks and/or face shields.
7. TMS staff will continue to have daily temperature checks and weekly screening.
Thank you for your continued understanding and support of safe practices. If you have any questions, please call us at (214) 987-9200 or leave us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Total Med Solutions