Elizabeth graduated from the University of Oklahoma with a Bachelor degree in Nursing. She started her nursing career in Oklahoma as an Emergency Room/Trauma nurse and moved to Dallas in 2011 where she began working for Baylor University Medical Center. Elizabeth worked as a Team Leader and ER nurse for over six years combined. In 2012, Elizabeth re-focused her education and experience and began to pursue her passion as a Medical Aesthetic Nurse Specialist. She is an experienced aesthetic nurse injector in Botox, Dysport, Artefill, Juvederm as well as Restylane, and attends several advanced training courses and seminars annually. She is committed to on-going education and mastering the most up-to-date procedures in aesthetics and injectables. Elizabeth takes her time with each client with a thorough consultation and believes in educating clients on each service and possible treatment options, so she can customize an individualized treatment plan tailored for their desired outcome.
- Certified by Allergan for Botox and Juvederm wrinkle fillers, by Suneva for Bellafill wrinkle fillers, by
- Emergency Room credentialing certified with BLS, ACLS, PALS, TNCC and ENPC certifications.
- TNCC, ENPC and ASLS Certifications
- Member of National Nurses Association and OU Nurses Association
- Community Service – March of Dimes, Habitat for Humanity, Walk of Hope